- Analyzes and develops complex ad hoc reports to enable process and trend analysis and provides recommendation for the implementation of new or revised operational and reporting processes on various quality activities.
- Conducts special projects requiring a high degree of confidentiality and expert knowledge of multiple departments within the company.
- Continually improving the company's quality efforts.
- Conduct univariate and multivariate analytical projects to identify key opportunities, make recommendations for additional quality programs and analytics.
- Analyzes, plans, reports and presents quality analytics.
- Develops standardized and ad-hoc reports on quality program performance.
- Develops testing procedures and control groups to determine optimal program performance.
- Utilizes statistical software (SAS or SPSS) to mine and analyze data to support quality initiatives.
- Researches methodologies and conducts advanced metric reporting.
- Analyzes trends to recommend program, process and operational improvements.
- Prepares detail and summary level reports including written interpretation of analytic results.
- Presents result to management, including data driven business recommendations and alternatives.
- Evaluates financial and quality impact of implemented initiatives.
- Performs special duties as assigned.
- Required:: Master's Degree in Statistics, Economics, Business or related discipline
- Candidate Experience:
- Required:: 3 years of experience in related business analysis, preferably in a Healthcare environment
- Required:: 2 years of experience in Experience in Regression, Multivariate and Predictive modeling (i.e. OLS, ANOVA, LOGISTIC)
- Required:: 2 years of experience in relevant programming to include SAS or SQL
- Demonstrated organizational skills Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple projects
- Ability to drive multiple projects
- Demonstrated time management and priority setting skills
- Ability to analyze information and convert related activities into a comprehensive work plan
- Ability to create appropriate and impactful presentations based on audience needs
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a matrixed environment
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Required:: Intermediate Microsoft Outlook Proficient in Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
- Required:: Intermediate Microsoft Word Strong knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Access
- Required:: Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint Knowledge of SQL, or relational databases, Cognos, and CRAMS
- Required:: Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Required:: Intermediate Microsoft Access
- Required:: Intermediate SAS or SQL
- Required:: Advanced Statistical analysis within EG SAS, and Unix environments
If you are interested in this position or any other positions please reply with an updated resume and your search requirements to email@example.com or call 904-338-9515 x347
This position is for US Citizens, Green Card, or other candidates who are authorized to work in the US with no sponsorship.